blood pressure, breakfast, chicken, diet, Eat healthy, exercise, fitness, herbalife, herbalife24, lose weight, nutrition, parmesan, Protein, recipe, shake, shakes, vegetables, weight control, weight loss, weight management, wellness
Low Carb Parmesan Chicken
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts (easier to use a package of chicken tenderloins if you can get those cheap..i just slice up regular breasts).. i will use 4 breasts from this pack
- 3 eggs
- parmesan cheese
- 1packet taco seasoning mix
1. rinse and pat dry the chicken breasts then slice into thin strips..chicken finger size.
2. in bowl, wisk the 3 eggs
3. in another bowl pour in about 2 cups of parmesan cheese and add the taco seasoning mix, mix… use a tupperware type bowl to save whatever is leftover for the next time.
4. In large non stick pan, spray with Pam, put heat on medium low.
5. I put one breast worth of slice chicken into the egg wash..work them around to coat. Then with fork remove individually and put in parmesan mix to coat on both side. Put in pan.. Dont crowd the pan, you will have to make mulitiple batches..when you become a bad ass like me you can do it with 2-3 pans going at same time.
6. cook uncovered for about 5min or so..when edges start turning white, then with fork turn over and cook for another 5min or so.. then find the thickest one and cut into the thickest part to see if its done (no pink).
Remove to plate then tupperware. 3-4 pieces will be a serving. No carbs.. no carbs in the chicken, no carbs in the parmesan, no carbs in the eggs.
- if you are not as hardcore as me, find some Pasta sauce/Spaghettic sauce that has “no sugar added” at least, then top this chicken with 1-2tablespoons of sauce. Also can sprinkle on some shredded cheese or more Parmesan cheese.
source: Mark_Lexus blog.. thx