berry, blood pressure, breakfast, build muscle, diet, exercise, fitness, Food, formula 1, fruit, health, healthy living, herbalife, lemonade, Protein, rasberry, recipe, shake, shakes, smoothie, sports, Supplement, vegetables, very, very berry, vitamin, weight, weight control, weight loss, weight management, wellness
Raspberry Smoothies are some of the most popular, especially frozen. They are a great choice for melding more than one fruit flavor. Not overpowering, but subtle and understated. Please submit your raspberry smoothie recipes.
A refreshing, tart lemonade drink that you can make very low calorie by using sugar-free lemonade. This is a great summer smoothie recipe for a cool drink and if used as a cocktail, consider adding a splash of vodka.
- 2 cups lemonade
- 2 Scoop Herbalife Formula 1 – French Vanilla(Only do this if you remove lemonade)
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- Combine ice and lemonade in blender until ice is crushed.
- Add raspberries and process until smooth.
- Pour into glass and garnish with lemon slices if desired.
Not a diet version, but for those days you just want something fun for summer time..