agua, basil, best diet, better diet, blood pressure, build muscle, cantaloupe, Cantaloupe-Basil Agua Fresca Recipe, carpaccio, fitness, Food, fresca, fruit, get active, get healthy, Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette, health, healthy, healthy living, herbalife, lime, melon, Melon Carpaccio with Lime Recipe, Protein, recipe, Supplement, usda, vegetables, vitamin, weight, weight control, weight management, wellness
- 15 cups chopped cantaloupe (about two 3 1/2-pound melons)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup loosely packed freshbasil leaves
- Working in batches, purée cantaloupe in a blender until smooth.
- Set a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl; line sieve with cheesecloth.
- Strain purée into bowl; gather cheesecloth into a bundle and squeeze any remaining juice into bowl.
- Repeat process with fresh cheesecloth, straining into a large pitcher (you should have about 5 cups juice).
- Add lemon juice, basil, and 2 cups cold water to pitcher.
- Let steep at room temperature for 1–2 hours.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Divide agua fresca among glasses.If you know anyone that want to start a healthy Nutrition program, let them know how to follow my blog, web, facebook, pinterest, twitter: