agua, aleppo, basil, best diet, better diet, blackberry, blood pressure, bluberry, build muscle, cantaloupe, Cantaloupe-Basil Agua Fresca Recipe, carpaccio, chicken, creamy, customize, facts, fat, fitness, Food, fresca, fruit, gain, get active, get healthy, ginger, Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette, health, healthy, healthy living, herbalife, herbalife24, kebab, lime, madness, mango, Mazimize Health and fitness, melon, Melon Carpaccio with Lime Recipe, muffin, peach, pepper, Protein, recipe, shake, smoothie, soy, strawberry, Supplement, usda, vegetables, vitamin, watching, weight, weight control, weight gain, weight management, wellness, yogurt, young women
Spiked with ginger, this smoothie is guaranteed to perk you up after a long bike ride or make a nice starter to a summer meal on the deck. For a more aromatic variation, use a cantaloupe instead of a honeydew melon.
- 1 cup chopped honeydew melon
- 1/3 cup chopped peeled kiwi, (1 large)
- 1/2 ripe banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger juice, (see Ingredient Note)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/3 cup lemon sorbet
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place ingredients in the order listed in a blender. Pulse three times to chop the fruit, then blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
TIPS & NOTES
- Ingredient Note: Bottled ginger juice is available in most health-food stores and gourmet markets—or make your own by squeezing chopped fresh ginger through a garlic press or piece of cheesecloth.
Per serving: 136 calories; 0 g fat ( 0 g sat , 0 g mono ); 0 mg cholesterol; 34 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 3 g fiber; 28 mg sodium; 408 mg potassium.
Carbohydrate Servings: 2
Visit my Site to order and read blog etc.
Check my web and blog sites: