agua, aleppo, baba ganoush, banana, basil, best diet, better diet, blackberry, blood pressure, bluberry, Blueberry Banana Smoothie, build muscle, cantaloupe, Cantaloupe-Basil Agua Fresca Recipe, carpaccio, chicken, creamy, Cucumber-Vermouth Sangria Recipe, customize, facts, fat, fish, fitness, flax, Food, fresca, fruit, gain, get active, get healthy, ginger, grilled, Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette, health, healthy, healthy living, herbalife, herbalife24, kebab, lime, madness, mango, Mazimize Health and fitness, melon, Melon Carpaccio with Lime Recipe, muffin, peach, pepper, Protein, recipe, rice, salad, sangria, sauce, shake, smoothie, soy, strawberry, Supplement, usda, vegetable, vegetables, vinaigrette, vitamin, watching, weight, weight control, weight gain, weight management, wellness, yogurt, young women
Blueberry Banana Smoothie with Flax Seed Recipe
- Although this blueberry banana smoothie would be delicious and healthy without adding the flax seed, it wouldn’t as full of fiber as it could be. Another healthful benefit from the flax seed is the boost of omega 3 it provides. Add to the a kick of protein and you have a very satisfying and healthy smoothie. Although it serves 2, feel free to drink the whole thing and make this a full-blown breakfast smoothie.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Add 2 Scoops of Herbalife Formula 1 French Vanilla
- 1 banana
- 6 ounces plain nonfat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Place your ingredients in the blender and start blending on low speed and then gradually increase the speed until all ingredients are smooth. Add another 30-60 seconds to add air which makes the smoothie lighter. Serves 2 so bring an extra glass.
Visit my Site to order and read blog etc.
Check my web and blog sites: