basil, best diet, better diet, blood pressure, build muscle, cantaloupe, diet, fitness, Food, fruit, get active, get healthy, Grilled Steak Salad with Tomato Vinaigrette, health, healthy, healthy diet, healthy living, herbalife, herbalife24, Melon Carpaccio with Lime Recipe, Protein, shake, soccer, Supplement, vegetables, vitamin, weight, weight control, weight loss, weight management, wellness, young women
Avocado Stuffed Yams Recipe
Yam has great protein content.. remove the cheese and you got a nice Protein snack or meal. the Avocado will had some good fat.. but not too much.
- 4 (8 ounce) yams
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place yams on a baking sheet.
- Bake yams for 40 minutes, or until tender, turning occasionally. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the red pepper, avocado, cilantro, olive oil, green onions, cumin and lime juice.
- Cut yams in half lengthwise, and fluff the centers with a fork. Top with the avocado stuffing. Season with salt and pepper, and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
Visit my Site to order and read blog etc.contact me follow my blog, web, facebook, pinterest, twitter: