agua, antipasto, best diet, better diet, blackberry, blood pressure, dietery, fat, fitness, Food, fresh spring salad, fruit, gain, get active, get healthy, grilled, health, healthy, healthy living, herbalife, herbalife24, madness, pineapple, Protein, recipe, salad, shake, smoothie, soy, spring, Supplement, vegetables, vitamin, weight, weight control, weight gain, weight management, wellness
Healthy and high Protein based ingredients good for you..
- 4 cups chopped cauliflower
- 4 cups pearl onions
- 2 cups chopped red bell peppers
- 2 cups chopped green bell peppers
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cucumbers – peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pickling spice, wrapped in cheesecloth
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 4 cups canned mushrooms
- 1 1/2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- In a large bowl with enough lightly salted water to cover, place the cauliflower, pearl onions, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, celery and cucumbers. Soak 8 to 12 hours, or overnight.
- In a small bowl with enough lightly salted water to cover, place the carrots. Soak 8 to 12 hours, or overnight.
- In a large saucepan, place the vegetable oil, vinegar, tomato paste and pickling spice. Bring the mixture to a boil. Drain and rinse the carrots, and place them in the mixture. Boil 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse the vegetables in the cauliflower mixture. Place them into the saucepan. Cook 10 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender but crisp.
- Stir black olives, green olives, mushrooms and tuna into the mixture. Remove the mixture from heat. Discard the wrapped pickling spice. While still hot, transfer to sterile containers and refrigerate.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 102 | Total Fat: 8.5g | Cholesterol: 1mg
Visit my Site to order and read blog etc.contact me follow my blog, web, facebook, pinterest, twitter: